It all starts as a race against time.......a competition between two looneys - me and my mumbling, grumbling but nevertheless dear friend - as to who would be the first one to post first on his blog. It gives me immense satisfaction to announce that I have finally emerged as the worthy winner, and I vow that henceforth I will always strive my best to get the better of him whenever I am challenged in this fashion.
Things would be keeping me busy for a few days.......But I'll resume posting as soon as I get time.
Greetings, dear reader ! Welcome to my blog. This page contains musings on topics that interest me, including raging issues of debate as well as life in general. Your comments and suggestions are most welcome !
About Me
- Arnav
- Mumbai, India
- An ardent lover of human virtues , an admirer of all forms of art, a dreamer and a naturalist - so much to brag about me. Otherwise, I'm just the ordinary person with a zest for living and a penchant for merriment. Writing is my passion, and my means of reaching out to the world yonder. I'd be happiest the day when the words I pen down start to make a difference to the people I know, and to those whom I don't.
Great beginning Arni...........keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteAll the best.
Eagerly waiting for the next one.....