My aspirations for life have been vacillating ever since I was a kid - from becoming a soldier or lawyer or scientist or pilot or famous athlete, to assuming the role of the country's Prime Minister. Now when my career goals are more definitive and less obscure, I fail to fulfill the smaller ambitions that have gradually sprung into existence, and have accumulated over time, often snubbed for some higher calling, but all the same, waiting patiently for that one opportunity to present itself so that they may be heeded. For as long as they aren't met, I will be incomplete.
It seems the approaching end has once again brought my attention back to these unattended little errands. All of a sudden, I'm brimming with energy. I want to jump off a bridge and hang upside down in mid air - more popular amongst adventure entusisasts as bungee jumping. I want to tie myself to the rear of a speedboat and fly over the ocean - parasail. I want to spend nights camping by the riverside, in the warmth of a cosy bonfire, with friends for company. I have always desired to dwell in a bivouac in the forest, in the lap of resplendent nature amongst its myriad exquisite endowments. I would love to set sail on a voyage across the sea. I want to explore, to discover, and enjoy life to the fullest, before it gets too late.
There is so much left to do, yet so many constraints.
Nevertheless, it is some some before the sky will acquire a blackish tinge - time enough to make a few amends.
As they say,
Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost !

No comments:
Post a Comment